Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rest in paradise...Jasmin Maxine Nunez


Thanks to those who helped with re-posting and re-tweeting the info and missing person flyers.

Although I never met Jasmin, she's cousins with a very dear friend and fellow artist of mine.

That was my connection to the concern about her whereabouts beginning early Monday morning until the unfortunate confirmation later in the day, that she'd passed away. She was only 22 years old.

Please say a prayer for, what I was told by her family, was a vibrant, happy, wonderful, hard working & family oriented young woman...You'll be in my prayers from now on...
Rest in peace...

3 comments:

  1. Although I had only met Jasmine a few times, I think everyone who came in contact with her could tell what a vibrant young lady she was. She always struck me as very positive, and very ambitious. I am still in shock, and she will definitely be missed by myself and countless others. Rest in Peace Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine... you will def be missed. Sad to hear you had to go this way but I know the Lord has you real close with him.. you will always be in my heart baby girl..RIP Jaz!!!

    ReplyDelete